[Amps] SB-220 and Xfrmr Smoke...Part 3

Jeff Carter amps at hidden-valley.com
Wed Feb 4 17:14:42 EST 2009

Folks, I've created a little bit of confusion by not being plain enough.

Sometimes, a picture is what's required.  I've been documenting this
rebuild at http://www.kd4rbg.com and I hope that those of you who I
confused will be able to see what's going on.

If need be, I can remake a picture if something isn't clear.  Where
possible, everything is Heath original.  Where a common component was
called for, I bought them from Mouser or Digi-key.  I have made a big
effort to document any departures from the original Heathkit
instructions.

Thanks for all the help,

Jeff/KD4RBG