[Amps] Source for QSK-1500 fuse lamp!!

mike kendall ke6cvh at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 11:28:21 EST 2009

ALCON,

  I had one of those back in the 90's.  I blew the fuse lamp when I had a SWR pop up that was too quick for the ALC to act.  I called the company and was advised that if I took a Christmas tree lamp (I chose color red but the color really doesn't matter) it would work.  I used that Christmas tree lamp on the board until I eventually didn't own the amp any more.

73,

Mike Kendall