[Amps] Plate Choke Values

alexeban alexeban at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 13:29:22 EST 2009

What I can say for sure is that the amplifier I have puts out about 950
Watts at 2500 VDC on the plate and uses air capacitors. I never had arcing
or burnouts!
The idea put forth by Peter is wonderful. With his permission I shall adopt
it for my future projects.
Alex

SunWolf
"Jesus, come get your kids, they're tearing up my Mother's backyard!"