[Amps] High voltage/wattage zeners

TexasRF at aol.com TexasRF at aol.com
Sun Feb 8 10:47:10 PST 2009

The larger Zeners are available through NTE. Mouser carries them but you  may
have to find the NTE part# to find them in the Mouser listing.

NTE has an excellent lookup system at their website, if I remember
correctly, _www.nteinc.com_ (http://www.nteinc.com) .

Also, Silicon Alley, QST advertiser has some higher wattage zeners.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 2/8/2009 9:24:45 A.M. Central Standard Time,