[Amps] nichrome wire

John Lyles jtml at losalamos.com
Wed Feb 11 00:58:17 PST 2009

You can buy it from many sources, I just googled nichrome wire and got numerous answers to your question. Some sell it per foot, some per thousand.

If you look at archives of this amps at contesting.com list throughout the 1990s and up to about 2005, you'd see hundreds, maybe thousands of entries on this very subject. And it was about as opinionated as the snake oil salesmen recommending Monster Cable for your $180 HDMI cables.

Hence the chuckle when you inquired here. Just search through the archives and you'll see what you've missed.