[Amps] Yaesu Quadra power output / meter accuracy / serial port

Fern crc at cyberlink.bc.ca
Wed Feb 11 12:00:51 PST 2009

Hi Mark:

    I had purchased a used quadra a few years ago and found that when using
the built in automatic antenna tuner that the quadra was loosing aobut 300
watts thru the tuner. I promptly return the quadra to the selling dealer as
they didn't believe me. All of that was proven going to a bird dummy load
and watt meters.  Fern