[Amps] Fw: Nichrome wire for suppressors

DAVE WHITE mausoptik at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 12 04:30:20 PST 2009

Both solutions have worked for me over the years, and I've had good advice from both sides of the Great Divide, for which I'm grateful.

As ever in kindergarten quarrels, they're BOTH right in their own way, but neither can see the other's point of view.

Isn't it funny how some of us regress to the antics of children as we get older?

Now remember, it's one-and-a-half sugars in my tea, and remember to put the milk in last......

cheers