[Amps] SB-220 troubles

Scott McGrath mcgrath at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 13 08:01:17 PST 2009

Relatively easy

Second switch connected to power resistor calculated to limit current to
1A or so this would discharge PS safely,  This switch would close before
the shorting crowbar,    The shorting crowbar would be left in place so
as to complete the discharge and serve as a last line of defense should
the soft crowbar fail.

Scott N1JIN