[Amps] SB-220 troubles

Jeff Carter amps at hidden-valley.com
Fri Feb 13 23:15:38 PST 2009

Maybe I'm wrong for feeling this way, but I figure that anybody who buys a
thirty year old amplifier will either go over it very carefully before
applying power, or they'll go over it very carefully while replacing
everything they destroyed by not looking before they leapt.

When I go SK and this amp ends up in my estate sale, it's far from the most
dangerous unlabeled thing.  For example, I've got a sample of pure elemental
cesium, which will explode if brought into contact with moisture.  The water
in the air would be enough to set it off.

Jeff/KD4RBG