[Amps] Need 4 - 1000 Tube

George Knight gkve3ltu at sympatico.ca
Sat Feb 14 12:06:32 PST 2009

Hi all,
  Due to a regrettable accident I need to replace a 4 - 1000 tube. I would prefer to get one via the barter route. I am only interested in tubes in very good to excellent condition as I want to get legal limit output from one tube in grounded grid. In trade I am offering four (4) 4CX250R tubes which are unused Canadian Navy spares in the original unopened Eimac cartons. Other available trade bait are time delay relays (3 minutes), new in original Amperite cartons. If you think we can make a deal please contact me off list.
                        '73, George, VE3LTU.