[Amps] new records for Viking 500

KB0NLY kb0nly at mchsi.com
Sun Feb 15 01:43:29 PST 2009

There must have been a die hard collector on those.  I have to say, AM is
cool...  I've got a few guys to give it a go on 6m and 2m SSB and its just
got such a different sound to it when your used to SSB all the time.

Speaking of which, i got interested in it enough to get on AM on HF now and
then, granted i'm using modern gear however, tisk tisk..  But i do have a
hollow state amplifier!!

73,

Scott