[Amps] Question for All Amp Builders...

Bob Maser bmaser at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Feb 20 10:14:28 PST 2009

You have to calculate the plate load impedance of the tube(s) that you plan
to use. plate voltage/(1.8 * plate amps).  You then take the PLI and in the
ARRL Handbook they list what C1,L1,C2 you need for each band.
Another alternative is to use a computer program to calculate the
capacitances and inductance.

Bob  W6TR