[Amps] Output Matching Network, Need Advice

K4elv@bellsouth,net K4elv at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 26 00:01:13 PST 2009

Scott I built YU1AW's design a couple of years ago.  Used 1/16 inch copper
tubing from O'Reilly's auto store.  Think it was about 6 - 8 turns maybe 2
in. in dia.  Worked like a champ no c nages with the output cap.  Change
that coil using his dimensions and value for cap and you'll do fine.  By the
way let that GI7B warm up a good couple of minutes b4 keying.

73  Mike K4ELV