[Amps] Minimum Value of RF Plate Chokes

Alex Eban alexeban at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 21:31:07 PST 2009

...guys, remember that adding capacitance on the input side does modify the
loaded Q, besides reducing the tuning range of the network!
This technique of "neutralizing" part of the output reactance of the tube is
in any case frequency sensitive, being resonant, so that departing too far
from the design frequency is going to wreak havoc to it. This is exactly the
way to smoke a plate choke!
Alex	4Z5KS