[Amps] Transformer Update

k7rdx k7rdx at charter.net
Sat Feb 28 09:31:13 PST 2009

I encourage the QRO guys in the Southern parts of the USA to use as much
power as their hearts desire...We produce here (Central Wa) much of the
excess megawatts purchased by them for several times what it costs us...You
see,the more they use keeps our rates low here!And we have public power
managed by elected officials so all our citizens benefit...And please
Southern QRO guys,don`t move up here!  73, Jim..K7RDX..