[Amps] interesting piece of kit.....

george k4gvt at comcast.net
Thu Jan 8 11:50:14 EST 2009

Dave, these "RF generators are used for ISM (Industrial Scientific
Medical) use. One of the most common frequencies for this purpose is
13.56MHz.
When in services such as semiconductor manufacturing they are used for
generating plasmas, they typically have heavy hours, but are very clean,
since they spend most of their life in a clean room environment.

73,
George, K4GVT