[Amps] Henry 3CX3000 RF Generator

Ken kenw2dtc at comcast.net
Thu Jan 15 15:08:44 EST 2009

W7GJ wrote:  "I have a friend who is considering taking on a conversion
project, and I wonder if anyone can point me toward anyplace where a Henry
3CX3000 RF Generator can be found"

New, small solid state amps are replacing the old tube RF generators so ebay
and other for-sale sources will  yield results soon.  I recently saw a Henry
and it was beautiful, it had the A7 version of the tube and had a PI-L
output.

Last weekend I pickup a NON-Henry RF Deck and will start converting it to 20
meters, so maybe your friend and I can exchange ideas when he finds his
Henry:

http://w2dtc.com/w2dtc-plasma-amp-page.htm

73,
Ken W2DTC