[Amps] Fwd: Good Source for 3CPX800A7 Pulls

WB6WCW at aol.com WB6WCW at aol.com
Mon Jan 26 14:23:12 EST 2009

In a message dated 1/26/2009 6:53:12 AM Pacific Standard Time,
w7jk at verizon.net writes:

> CTR Surplus is a reliable source for YC-156's and 3CPX800A7 tubes.

I agree...when they were selling on E-Bay, I bought 5 or 6 from them.....at
that time they were untested....I tested them, and the ones that had low power
output I returned, and they sent me replacement(s).

Very easy to deal with them, no hassles, etc.

73's

Bill W6FF
Santa Barbara, Ca.