[Amps] 8874?

Adrian Rees rees.a at btconnect.com
Wed Jul 1 01:23:58 PDT 2009

Erm, the MLA2500 uses the 8875 not the 8873. Sorry for being a pedant !

I have never seen a Dentron DTR-2000 and am curious to see the circuit diagram. I must admit I do like Dentron amps, even though they all seem to suffer from dodgy power supplies (still rebuilding my MLA2500B's supply !)

Best wishes

Adrian MW1LCR