[Amps] Tube choice for SB-200 on 6 meters

Larry n1miw at cox.net
Mon Jul 13 15:27:58 PDT 2009

Re: [Amps] Tube choice for SB-200 on 6 meters
 Yes, I believe that would be a natural color during normal operations for
the 3-500Z and the 572B(which is what I was refering to), but if they turn
cherry red during tune-up, I would think that would tell me that there's a
major problem somewhere, or I'm tuning WAY too long. Again, under normal
operating conditions once tuned, it would be OK .  ...Larry