[Amps] Grounded Grid (Screen) 4CX250B power gain

donroden at hiwaay.net donroden at hiwaay.net
Thu Jul 23 09:08:50 PDT 2009

One gets away / some get stopped / one gets away / some get stopped
( repeat-repeat-repeat ).

I would prefer an ALC with a variable conntrol that could be adjusted
to limit the exciter *JUST BEFORE* grid current flow.   But you have
to flow some grid current to find that point.  The 30S-1's ALC reacts
fast enough to keep things within reason.

Don WA4NPL