[Amps] Dummy Load "Oil"

Scott McGrath mcgrath at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Jul 29 08:34:13 PDT 2009

Everything else is flammable with the possible exception of propylene
glycol which is used for filling projection TV tubes but it is also
expensive and I'm not sure of the dielectric properties - you could
perhaps send it to bird for re-filling which would probably be cheaper
and they would replace the seals and check for leaks at the same time.

Scott N1JIN