[Amps] Dummy Load "Oil"

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 12:18:23 PDT 2009

Most electric company service centers will just give you a gallon of transformer oil.  They stock it by the 55 gallon drums and the paperwork to sell you a gallon costs considerably more than what a gallon of transformer oil costs them.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com

--- On Wed, 7/29/09, Per Molund <pmolund at online.no> wrote:

I would suggest You stop by a local power utility maintenance shop if possible and ask for a few gallon of transformer oil, You may be lucky.


More information about the Amps mailing list