[Amps] grounding grids

DF3KV df3kv at t-online.de
Thu Jul 30 12:48:43 PDT 2009

The un-bypassed emitter or cathode resistor is still causing NFB, the
voltage developed across the resistor is out of phase with the input signal
and in phase with the output voltage.
That kind of NFB is often used with tetrode amplifiers to improve IMD.
IMHO there is nothing like true NFB, probably you are referring to the
classical feedback amplifier by Black.
You can find NFB in many variations, influencing either voltages or
currents.

http://gabevee.tripod.com/nfb.html

73
Peter