[Amps] Spark-Gaps

dd3ly at arcor.de dd3ly at arcor.de
Wed Jun 3 13:17:37 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have disassembled a lot of professional RF-gear built by Collins Radio and I have selected and assorted all parts into categories. Finally I have found that I have quite a lot of electrodes coming from spark-gaps. Such spark-gaps were placed when certain parts or components should be protected against too high voltages. I saw such spark gaps in parallel to vacuum capacitors for example.
So find I do not need THAT many of such electrodes. I took a good portion for my own projects and now I have 78 for sale. Anyone interested to buy these 78 for 20.ooUSD plus shipping from DL? I can send pictures in advance of course.

73 de Andy DH5AK