[Amps] 833A Socket and Anode Clips??

Kevin LaHaie klahaie at centricata.com
Thu Jun 11 22:37:35 PDT 2009

Couldn't resist buying this unused tube at the SEAPAC swap meet.  Plan
on using the 1979 ARRL handbook design, more than likely for single band
160m instead of the tri-band circuit as shown.

I'm hoping somebody out there has a spare socket and pair of anode clips
for it, or a good source for them.  There are a few sources on the
internet, just don't feel like ordering from China, or making this an
expensive project - I have all the necessary parts for this fun amp
project, just no socket or anode clips (which are the least of my worries)

Thanks and 73
Kevin K7ZS