[Amps] TEKTRONIX 454A FS

Marv Gonsior w6frmarv at dslextreme.com
Fri Jun 26 21:45:05 PDT 2009

Hello All,

I am selling my faithful Tektronix 454A that is a laboratory grade
solid-state, dual-channel, portable 150MHZ oscilloscope. It has a
very bright, sharp trace and it is in very clean condition, inside
and out, comes with an extensive factory manual and an HP 10:1 probe.
It has a factory installed RFI shielding kit for improved performance
in an RF environment.  The price is $145.00 plus shipping from
92835.  Also available is a Tektronix cart , on castors, that is the
companion to the 454A.  The price is $35.00 plus shipping or $160.00
for the pair plus shipping.  A .JPG is available

73,

Marv, W6FR