[Amps] Sweep tube amp by DL9AH, made by HB9AWI

Alex Eban alexeban at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 11:41:45 PDT 2009

...if anyone wants to get away from the tested and true PI or PI-l circuits
a better choice would be a link coupled tank circuit or a multiband circuit
similar with the Z-Match innards. This is exactly what it was designed for!
At the impedance levels encountered in multitube setups- a few hundred ohms-
you get very reasonable "Q"'s and you have to switch only the output side
coupling coils (relatively  low voltages).
Alex     4Z5KS