[Amps] HV Divider, Problem Solved

KB0NLY kb0nly at mchsi.com
Sun Mar 1 12:35:05 PST 2009

The handbook is sitting right next to me and I still don't see the math I'm
looking for.  I need the equation that I can fill in to determine the high
voltage when I know the value of the string and the output of if, no meter
involved other than a VOM to check the output of the divider.  See what I'm
saying now?

Just a comment also on the handbook, a lot of you guys keep referring to it
as the bible, well I have five editions of it and I still can't find some of
the info that you guys know in it, and that's even with searching the .pdf
version of it on the computer once I know the answer!  Seems to me the
handbook is a bit lacking.

Thanks and 73,

Scott KBØNLY