[Amps] upcoming storage unit clean out sale - some pictures

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Tue Mar 3 21:21:37 PST 2009

Have first set of pictures of the junk .. sorry stuff :-)
Have it about 1/2 sorted out, and will have the first public
sale in 2-3 weeks.

Should have the RF tubes, xfmrs, big caps, etc. soon.

Going to talk to the owner about maybe allow some sort of sales
over the internet. But for now I'm the only one, I'm short
on time and there is a basement lab of at least 2,000sq ft
after this.

http://petelancashire/stuff

picts I took for this group look for dscf0203-5, 213-17, 257-266.

-pete