[Amps] Advanced Radio Devices Model 230C

George K4GVT at comcast.net
Thu Mar 5 15:11:30 PST 2009

Mike, I have one--works great.  I'm in the process of making a website
dedicated to this amp with a PDF of the manual.
I had to fix mine and got to know it well. I also took the EPROM and
made saved a HEX file and blasted a new EPROM.
The storage live expectancy has passed for the original EPROM, it's only
a matter of time before they'll start dropping bits.
The RF decks were build better than most amps today. Unfortunately the
printed circuit boards are prone to bad connections.
If I can be of some help, or would like to chat let me know.

Good luck and 73,
George, K4GVT