[Amps] A Symptom of Low Bias?

KBONLY kb0nly at mchsi.com
Fri Mar 6 17:06:51 PST 2009

I was just thinking about that, whether or not the HV metering should
reference chassis or B-, guess you just confirmed that one for me!  I don't
have a HV meter in this amp, but i think the next one i build will have a
meter with a switch to monitor a combo of things.

Definitely taking this experience forward and building another one
eventually for another band.  Thinking about 2m SSB now, though i do have
almost 200w there now.

73,

Scott KBONLY