[Amps] Microwave Transformers?

Ryan Foster foster.ryan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 10:46:35 PDT 2009

Well, they COULD-- but that would cost them more in materials and
weight, and their primary purpose is cooking food and making a cheap
competitive product, not being able to be scrapped by us for parts.
Everything is about cutting corners and making the product seem
cheaper on that walmart shelf, even if it costs you (us, all of us)
more in the long run.

I think that was rhetorical, but I figured I would vent a sec on it anyways.

--Ryan w8cya