[Amps] HV measurements

Phil Clements philc at texascellnet.com
Tue Mar 10 17:21:22 PDT 2009

> Subject: Re: [Amps] HV measurements
>

> I just bought one of his a minute ago.  The HV probe will add another
> layer of safety when checking plate supplies.  My life is certainly worth
> his asking price.
>
> Thanks for the post.
>
> Russ
> W6OHM

I just bought one also; thanks for the "heads-up" on a great deal.
Every amp builder/fixer needs something like this on the bench. Newbies
trying to find out why their amp is not working need to furnish some basic
readings when they ask questions to the group. This will save much time and
bandwidth, and get you up and running sooner.

(((73)))
Phil, K5PC