[Amps] Odd efficiency shift on 80m band

Jeff Blaine keepwalking188 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 11 14:36:56 PDT 2009

Hi Don,

Thank you for pointing this out.  And I agree with your point that 80m
shares the largest percentage change of all the bands.

What I'm really after here is to discover possible additional sources of
the efficiency change - because alterning in the frequency dependent
components do not really seem to impact the slope of the curve.

Perhaps someone would like to run the similar test on another amp to see
how results look across the band on another amp.

73/jeff/ac0c