[Amps] Switch needed for Amp Supply LK series amp

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Thu Mar 12 09:06:29 PDT 2009

I need a SPDT Snap-In rocker switch that appears to be used across all
LK amps in one place or another as either HV/Grid or Transmit/Standby.

Color not important as long as it fits a .43" W x 1.2" H opening (10.9 x
30.4mm).

Ive ordered from both Mouser and Digi Key and both initially did not
have an ITT/Cannon clone in stock but sent me a cross reference
substitute. Neither one is even close to fitting!

The original is a Swann Series 44 and is also marked OAK. They seem to
be located in Australia and Singapore and with no US distributor that I
can find. Oak is long gone.

Haalp!

Carl
KM1H