[Amps] cathode emission prediction

Jeff Blaine keepwalking188 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 18:42:22 PDT 2009

Thanks John,

Have a nice week break.

Unfortunately, for guys that are using the Russian triodes, getting an
proper set of curves like what Eimac users enjoy is but only a dream...

I will dig out the C&F again and look it over.  Had not focused much on
the cathode consideration prior to your suggestions.  Which I really
appreciate.

73/jeff/ac0c