[Amps] 810 Amplifier

KB0NLY kb0nly at mchsi.com
Fri Mar 13 10:33:37 PDT 2009

Someone who was really worried about defending his character wouldn't have
to ask for help in doing it.

I'm not going to tell you who, but i will forward your messages here to him
as i'm sure he will be interested in reading this also.  Then he can contact
if he wants, i'm not dragging him into this again, he just started getting
over it as is.

Sounds like the usual excuses that i read in your emails to him and other
customers.  If they can't prove its your work then you don't make any claim
to it.

A setup??  I don't think so.  On the QTH and QRZ forums, as well as RR, and
a few other six meter only interest groups your call popped up time and time
again concerning shoddy workmanship.  So don't start playing the
intelligence card again.

Satisfied customers?  I know of three, the three good reviews on eHam.  I
also know of about 20 unsatisified customers.  A 20-3 is not what i call
good odds.

Scott