[Amps] item that was for sale good luck shipping

Russ Williams hrd998cc at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 15 09:16:36 PDT 2009

I am not condoning breaking the law.  I am more concerned with the folly of enacting laws based on "The sky is falling" mentality.

It was not my intent to turn into a political discussion, so I am hoping to return this to an amp discussion:  I am currently frustrated with my 6-meter, single 4-400a project which yields only 150 watts out with 3Kv and 300 mils on the plate.

Cheers and 73.
Russ