[Amps] Enabling 10-meters for Titan-II amp

Roy royanjoy at ncn.net
Mon Mar 16 09:24:50 PDT 2009

Concerning...

"We recently replaced the bandswitch in the PJ2T Titan II amp, and now there
is no output
on 10 meters at all. Everything seems to be wired in agreement with the
schematic in the
manual.

Can someone provide me with the information on how Ten Tec disabled 10
meters on the
newly-shipped Titan II amps, or the specific "restore 10 meters"
modification procedure
they provided to Amateurs?"

Thanks!

73,   Jeff  K8ND

Jeff,

I have the original installation instruction sheets for the model 416-10,
ten meter option board here. But there's not much involved, other than
plugging it in place of the original board, and removing the 10M position
hex-shaped bandswitch stop, using a long nosed pliers. Let me know if you
need something specific, etc. And, BTW, does the new blower work???

73,  Roy,  K6XK,   Iowa