[Amps] 'red' cores versus 43 cores

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sun Mar 29 06:15:08 PDT 2009

You are providing almost no information.

What do you mean by a 300W input and output pair? Is the power level the
same for both? I see below that you referenced a Moto app notes so we
finally find out this is for SS.

Why would you want to deviate from their parts list? You havent even
mentioned a frequency yet.

Try and be a bit more free with info. Youre reminding me of my 21 year
old son whenever I ask a question....it takes forever to get the full
answer.

Carl
KM1H