[Amps] 4C65 low loss ferrite - BIG toroids

dd3ly at arcor.de dd3ly at arcor.de
Thu May 7 12:30:01 PDT 2009

Hi,

from a professional application I have a few ferrite toroids left which we used to build BIG BalUns and UnUns for up to 5kWcw RF-power and an acceptable load-VSWR of up to 3:1. We have built transformers with 1:2, 1:4 and 1:9 ratio in a style described by Sevick in delay line style and as voltage transformers. This ferrite materla has the name 4C65 (violet colour) and these toroids were made by Ferroxcube here in DL. The outer diameter is 110mm, I estimate the inner hole for some 80mm diameter. This is not just ideal for transmission line transformers...

Anybody interested?

73 de Andy DH5AK