[Amps] Looking for a power switch for TL922

Manoj Kumar Ramawarrier vu2cpl at gmail.com
Sun May 24 20:01:24 PDT 2009

Hi all,
I am rebuilding a TL922. I managed to get some parts from radio shack
and also modification kits for parasitic suppression, step start & QSK.(
Thanks to Rich AG6K).
I am now stuck with a power switch replacement.  This replacement part (
Kenwood part # S36-2401-05 ) is not available anywhere.

Is there a source for the same? I would like to use the same switch to
retain the look of the amp. The backup plan is to put another switch
wired to a solid state relay.
Any suggestions welcome. Also any suggestions on rebuilding an amp which
was unused for many years will be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Manoj VU2CPL