[Amps] TL922 Power Plugs

Gary Schafer garyschafer at comcast.net
Wed Nov 4 08:48:53 PST 2009

Agreed Paul.
However that part of the code seems to be kind of a farce as you have a
similar condition if you live in a city with houses side by side. Several
houses may be fed from the same pole transformer each with 3 wire feeds.
There are also gas lines, water lines, cable TV, phone lines etc. that have
common connections between houses that can provide alternate neutral paths.
Oh well, they are trying.

73
Gary  K4FMX