[Amps] TL922 Power Plugs

jimsmitheguard-a at yahoo.com jimsmitheguard-a at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 4 19:09:42 PST 2009

Mark,
The neutral and ground must be bonded together at the main panel as stated on the reflector many times. The ground, and neutral bus are often one in the same in a residential panel.

The detached barn requires it's own service. This service must have it's own grounding electrodes to limit the impedance to ground at this location, and the neutral must be bonded to ground here.

If the barn service panel is fed from the house service panel, You must also bond the services together.

Jim Smith, EEKQ6UV