[Amps] Repeats

Bill, W6WRT dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 7 14:53:14 PST 2009

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 11:02:12 -0500, "Jim Tonne" <tonne at comcast.net> wrote:

>Bill:
>
>I use OE and find appropriate editing simple!
>
>> Editing a reply in OE is a pain, no doubt why
>> most authors simply don't do it.
>
>Copy a sentence, move it to the top, add text
>and signature, delete all below then send.
>
>- JimT

REPLY:

That's the best way to do OE, but it could be simpler. In Agent, I just
highlight what I want to appear in the reply, hit the reply button and there it
is, already formatted and ready for my text. I also use an AutoHotKey macro to
add the "ORIGINAL MESSAGE" and "REPLY", but that's just window dressing, and
requires only one key also.

73, Bill W6WRT