[Amps] pcb/breadboard input output wiring methods/accessories

Ron Youvan ka4inm at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Nov 16 06:28:37 PST 2009

> I've hit a snag while planning my first PCB / Breadboard project.
> The project requires mounting 12 DPDT relays (through mount style) on a
> PCB or breadboard.

   You didn't mention Voltage or current but if either aren't too high you can use ribbon
wire and the kind of connectors used on PATA hard drives.
   If either (E or I) are on the high side you could use "Jones" connectors, one each 12,
8, 6, 4 as many as you need, anything to prevent mis-plugging. Both could be the cord
kind, neither the chassis kind unless you wish.
--
    Ron  KA4INM - I'm proud to be Chuck's pop!