[Amps] George Badger, W6TC

John Lyles jtml at losalamos.com
Wed Nov 18 12:13:56 PST 2009

George was a FB OM. He and I worked together as supplier and customer over the years also. When the new 4CX3500A came out, he convinced me to make the first non-Eimac VHF cavity amplifier of this tube. which was a commercial success. I have many old letters from him in my Eimac folder.
He was a background reader of this forum, occasionally would say something here or send email to some of us here. He will be missed, and we have one less high power tube man on the planet.
John
K5PRO