[Amps] Right Angle UHF Connector

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 07:58:42 PST 2009

What you need is the UG-646/U connector.  This connector has a male (like a PL-259) on one side and a female (like SO-239) on the other side.  However, be VERY careful in what brand you purchase.  Many of the "cheaper" brands use a coiled wire (basically a "spring") for the center conductor.  The more expensive brands use solid rod.  The spring type can cause problems at frequencies above around 30 MHz.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com