[Amps] SB-220: 1,800 Watts Output

RICHARD SOLOMON w1ksz at q.com
Sun Nov 29 14:15:53 PST 2009

Are you looking at the same amp ? He relisted it, at a lower starting price,
but no bidders. The one and only bidder on the last listing was a newbie with
-0- feedback ... hhmmmm ...

The SB-220 has always had two 3-500's, there may have been a later model,
w/o 10 meters with one tube, not sure (the brown ones).

73, Dick, W1KSZ